🚀 Get paid: Upload a question or refer a friend →
Back to forum
?
anon
Amazon · Internship · New grad · 2h ago
EXPERIENCE

amazon robotics interview

New grad

I found a lot of the interview posts here pretty helpful when I was prepping, so figured I'd share mine too. There doesn't seem to be that much info out there about Amazon Robotics. The process was two rounds, both a mix of behavioral questions and coding. Definitely don't underestimate the Leadership Principles. One of my rounds was pretty behavioral-heavy, so I'd recommend having a few good stories that you can adapt to different LPs instead of trying to memorize a separate answer for every single one. I also got some questions around how I use AI tools in my work/projects, so that's probably worth thinking about too.

Full writeup locked
See the exact questions, answers and follow-ups from this interview.
0

Discussion

Loading comments…